- Trains will continue to operate, with Fortitude Valley being the nearest station to the Ekka.
- You can catch a train to Fortitude Valley or a bus shuttle to Herston - it is then approximately a 550-600 metre walk to the nearest Show gate.
- High frequency buses will be available to and from Herston busway close to the Ekka.
- A dedicated Ekka shuttle will also run between Woolloongabba and Herston busway stations.
- Providing accessible transport to and from the Ekka is a priority - there will also be a dedicated shuttle to pick up people with accessibility needs from the Fortitude Valley Station and Herston Busway Station and drop off directly at the Show gates. More information will be available closer to the event. Keep an eye on the Translink website for future updates.
For more information about your travel options to the Ekka please visit translink.com.au/ekka
To learn more about the new Exhibition station visit crossriverrail.qld.gov.au